Super Visa Insurance in Calgary for Emergency Medical Insurance

Get Super Visa Insurance for the Parent and Grandparent who visit Canada

After getting hundreds of applications from people who would like to stay in Canada with their families or parents for a more extended period. The Canadian government issued a new visa called Super Visa in 2011. The permit will give the holders the ability to stay in Canada for up to 2 years with an extension. This kind of visa is valid for ten years with single or multiple entries into Canada.

Get a free online quote for travel insurance for a visitor to Canada at Al Karim Travel and Tours

Super Visa Insurance application requirements

Al Karim Travel &Tours can help you to get a Super Visa insurance with the lowest best price guarantee. However, there are some requirements to apply for this visa:

Why Should You Buy Super Visa Insurance in Calgary from Al Karim Travel & Tours?

We have long extensive experience helping our customers to get Super Visa Insurance. We are available 24/7 for our customers with every possible support to make sure that they got the best service they can get. We guarantee you:

If you meet the above requirements and willing to apply for Super Visa Insurance, apply online now. 

If you have any more questions, then please contact us at (403) 454-8011, and we will get back to you immediately.

Frequently Asked Questions About Super Visa

Permanent residents in Canada can apply for the super visa for their parents and grandparents. It’s a multiple entry visa that allows visa holders to stay in Canada for 2 years per visit and it’s valid for 10 years.

Super visa costs CAN$150 for multiple-entry visas, $75 for single-entry visas, and up to $400 for families.

You can apply online or by visiting the nearest visa application center (VAC).

Yes, you can, just prepare your documents and visit the nearest visa application center (VAC) to apply.

Super Visa is valid for 10 years for multiple entries, and visa holders can stay up to 2 years.

Super Visa insurance covers at least $100,000 for hospitalization and repatriation.

Yes, once super visa holders are within Canada, they can apply for PR in Canada.

Unfortunately, you can only sponsor your own parents and grandparents. But your partner/ spouse can apply to sponsor them if they are Canadian citizens or they have permanent residency.

No. Super Visa does not permit you to work in Canada.